Burst a blood vessel in the back of throat, stopped quickly. Should I worry while sneezing or coughing ?

hello just woundered if someone can put my mind at rest i think early this evening i burst a blood vessel in the back of my throat it stop really quick i wasnt even coughing that much before hand but really scared me should i be worried it happened to me before over a year ago i was sent for x rays and got the all clear i do also suffer for all year round allergy so my nose is always really and runs alot as i sneeze alot to hpe this is enough info kind regards AAAA
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012