Burnt mark on the upper lip due to shaving. How can I get rid of it and make the area match with rest of the face?

hello and yes i need help i been waxing my upperlip mustache area im a woman but i also been usin fade and bleech creams lemon juice and other home remedies i use to shave but i stop because i developed a dark embrassin dark shadow so i was told to wax and pluck which i been doin usin different creams it started fadin but now it is a burn mark that has me stressed out even more please tell me wat to do to get rid of the burn mark and darkness for good so that my upper lip match my whole face
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012