Burning, itching in rectal area, pain on passing bowels. Using prep h, tux pads. Treatment?

I am a 27 year old male and I have recently had serious burning and itching in my rectal area. I am a gay male and do engage in regular sexual activity with my partner, but have been unable to since this started. The worst seems to be when I have a bowl movement. I wipe well with both toilet paper and baby wipes, but it is not getting any better. I have even tried Prep H, Tux Pads, and Cortizone Cream. Not sure what to do now.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012