Burning in the ovary. Have PCOS. Is it due to ovulation or cyst rupturing? History of fallopian tube removed

Left Ovary burning like icy hot, not painful. Today is OV day of 24 day cycle. Im a 3rd generation Pcos. Is this Ovulation or cyst rupturing? First time getting a burning senstaion. Taking Vitex, D chiro inositol , Pre-natals then progesterone . Dec 17 cycle start. Left fallopian tube removed. Both ovarys cleaned up last year. 32 and ttc over 10 yrs now. All fertility treatments failed so trying natural herbs .
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012