Burning and heaviness in left chest. ECG and TMT normal. History of cholesterol. Suggestion?

SINCE last few days --- i have heaviness burning in left chest ; neck and left arm . every morning i am fine and around 7.oo pm at night it starts coming . My BP in left arm today was 84/136 and in right 84/152. I had a similar sever attack 4 months back , and at that moment i had MY BP at 100/180 for 2 days. My cardiologist conducted ECG x 2 times and TMT -- all normal. And later on i was put on muscle relaxant for Cervical pain and i was fine since 4 months after taking muscle relaxant for 7 days. I do have history of high cholesterol since past few years
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012