Burning after passing stools. Have fissure. Use baby cream. Treatment?

Thank you doctor.

For about a year now I have been experiencing anul burning after passing a stool of any kind. I have a fissure, but the whole area burns not just that section, and my doctor said the whole area is a bit pink and moderately rough. I know it is acid burning but no matter what I eat it makes no difference. I do use Amolin baby cream for chafing which takes the stinging away until the next time. I have a bottle of Braggs apple cider vinegar that I could take if you think it may help to alkaline. Would the vinegar or anything you can suggest stop or lesten the burning please doctor.

Many thanks I appreciate whatever help you may give me.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013