Bumps formed after head got hit. Body, head sore, on and off headaches. Is it concussion?

Hi I m Ana got hit on the head several times feel 3 bumps or so one on the side of my head that is starting to ach it s been exactly 44hrs later it was a fight unnessasary fight and my neck my whole body is sore and the bottom of my head is sore bad and now I m getting a off and on headache please if someone could tell me if this is a concussion ? Or if I have to be seen ASAP it s not that bad of a headache but the Paine is there off and on thank you to anyone that can answer my question or email me YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012