Bumped the head months ago causing light bleeding, still have tenderness on the spit, pains on touching, protruding. What could this be?

I bumped my head about 6 months ago. I walked into a glass door, long story, and I had a nice bump, very little bleeding , but swelling . I went to bed and work up and it was swollen and slightly black and blue. It still is tender to the touch. It is slightly above my eyebrow on my forehead . It seems to steal feel like it sticks out a little more than normal. It only bothers me if I rub my hand across it. Any idea what this is or can be?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012