Bump on the vaginal has increased in size causing discomfort, popped emitting white pus, dark blood. Is medical attention required?

Hello. Two days ago I found a dime sized bump on my left lip of my vagina . I have taken warm baths and put warm cloths on it and today it seemed to of got bigger it is very sore and hard to walk or sit. This evening it popped. White puss came out then it started to bleed at first it was kinda of a light red then it started to turn a darker red. Do I need to see a gyn dr or family dr? Do I even need to see a dr? Will this go away on its own?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012