Bump near the anus, no bleeding, no discharge, causing discomfort. What could this be?

Not that it matter but I just had shoulder surgery and now I have this kinda bump I wanna say blister but it starts out red tingly and I know it s coming , I ve had this before I get it like once or twice a year it does get like a blister after about 4 days it doesn t itch it s just painful to sit doesn t affect going to the bathroom , by the time I say man I need to see a doc about this it soon goes away , it really doesn t pop or leak or anything ( I don t think ) I m very clean but sweat a whole lot actively sweat , same partner for 11 yrs , I m 120 pounds wet very active , this comes about at the oddest times , the last was summer of 2011 I thought because I was laying in the sun a lot and sweating , other times I was at the gym about to sit to do sit - ups and I got that feeling like oh noooo it s back then within an hour I have the bump , in this case I had surgery 10-16 and 10-18 I have this blister like thingy which at this time feels like a loose skin on top hurts like hell though , it s about an inch from the top of my crack and on the right side if I speread the right side it is an 1/8 away from my crack kinda burns now , and always the same spot no where else no spreading anywhere , and yes I am embarrassed to see a doc oh and I m 4mo shy of being fifty ( but look 30ish ) lol soooo what s up with me Doc ???? And I m female not pregnant but do have a 13 yr old
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012