Bulky, non-gravid uterus with heterogeneous myometrial echo-pattern in anterior and posterior myometrium. Treatment suggestion?

I am a 34yr unmarried woman with a bulky and non gravid uterus and it is noted in an anteverted position with heterogenerous myometrial echopattern due to two echopenic masses-mass1(3.62cmx3.47cm) and2(2.64cmx2.58cm) are noted in the anterior and posterior myometrium respectively.pls doc what do u advice I do?does it affect my chances of getting preganant.thanks email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012