Bubble on upper right gum between back molars,mouth hurts,blood and yellow liquid coming out of the lump,rotten taste

Hello, I have a small bubble on my upper right back gum. Its above a space between my back molars. I didn t notice it until this morning when I woke up. My mouth hurt abit, so I we to brush my teeth and I noticed it. I gently felt it at first, with the lump being very soft and I could feel something in it (liquid). I gently pushed on it and a ton of blood came out, followed by a clear-yellow liquid. It had a rotten taste to it. I had recognized the taste, because I had it in my mouth approx 2 weeks ago off and on. As of now, the bubble continues to fillup with the clear-yellow liquid and it does hurt. My family has a history of Periodontal s disease , so I m wondering if this is the first signs of it? I see my dentist regularly, brush 3 times/day, and use mouth wash. I try and take care of my teeth. Any help with this would be great. My dentist couldn t fit me in for another week, so I m looking for some answers.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012