Brownish discharge after the periods. Had a childbirth. Tubes are tied. Pregnant again?

i had a baby two months ago and a normal period right after i havent had one since then and waiting on it to come but i noticed the other day when i used the bathroom and wiped my vagina this brownish string came out and it was sticky as i continued wiping i have a little discahrge when i wipe what could that be could it mean that i could start my period soon or could i be pregnat again but i do have my tubes tied what is it?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012