Brownish discharge after taking the i pill. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

Hi, I am still a virgin . Me and my bf did not have an intercourse but ,my bf ejaculated outside my vagina . I took an iPill(Emergency Contraceptive Pill) 6 hours later. Today is the second day. And i got a brown discharge. I am due on my periods. I was supposed to get it at this time. I have few queries.. 1) What are my chances of getting pregnant? What are the next possible steps that I need to take? 2) Why was there a brown discharge? Please please answer and reduce my anxiety . I am really worried.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013