Brown spotting after implanon removal. Was it ovulation spotting?

Hi, I had implanon removed on 4 march. It was my second implant but the second one in for only 8 months. I had regular periods the whole time on implanon. I had a period on 20 feb. when I had implanon removed on 4 march, the next day i had a very very slight brownish spotting for 2 days. This also happened the last 2 months on implanon. This was always 14 days from my period. Is it possible that the spotting was an ovulation spotting?. My temperature at this time on 6 march was 36.62. This was first day of taking temp so i dont know if it was higher the day before. it dropped to 36.41 on 8 march. My husband and I had sex daily from 26 February and right up to this light spot. We then continued sex daily until another slight spotting on 8 march. Is it possible that I ovulated on 5 march the day after removal? Conceived? Could that immediate brown slight spotting be ovulation implantation? Could second browninsh spotting be implantation bleed? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013