Brown spotting. Took provera, brown discharge, bleeding after intercourse, symptoms suddenly stopped. Causes?

Hi, I have had brown spotting for the last couple of months...went to my obgyn and he gave me a prescription for provera so I took it all and had a normal period in october......started the whole brown discharge again and bleeding every time I had sexual intercourse......then like 9 days ago everything just stopped....My husband and I have not used any birth control ....what could this mean????
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer