Brown discharge, enlarged breasts, nausea, unprotected sex. Taking birth control. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I have been on birth control for 5 weeks now and have had brown discharge for about a week. My breasts have gotten bigger and occasionally I am nauseous. I have taken like 4 home pregnancy tests and all have been negative. My boyfriend and I have been having sex multiple times a week for the past 4 weeks and I am worried that I could be pregnant or maybe it is the birth control that is causing the brown discharge. I am 19 years old.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012