Brown discharge before period. Ultrasound shows fibroids. Am I pregnant?

Hi, I have been spotting a brown discharge 5-7 days and then my period starts for 5 -7 days. For the last 6 months. This has never happened before. In Sept. I went to the GYNO (in CA.) and did an ultra sound and he confirmed that I have small 3 fibroids . I believe one is in the lining of the uterus . He said it was nothing to worry about. He thought that since I have a 2 1/2 year old it might be that my body is just getting back to normal. I stopped nursing him at 15 months. He recommended that I wait to see if it straightens out in a couple of months. He also did a pap and it came back normal. The reason for this email is that now I am having fluttering sensation in my uterus. I am not on birth control and my husband and I have limited unprotected sex since I m on my cycle 2 weeks + a month. I have not missed a period so I don t think I am pregnant but since I have 2 children the feeling is all to familiar. I live in China and my GYNO that delivered my son has left the hospital so I am trying to figure out if I should try to find a place that sells pregnancy tests?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013