Broken finger, swollen knuckle, burning and numbness on touching, bending. Treatment options?

I broke my right pinky finger about a month ago, I went to the ER and they did nothing but told me it was broken and gave me a splint . My finger has gotten worse. The knuckle closet to my finger tip is raised upward and I can not bend it. The sides of the knuckle are still huge and swollen and doubled the size of my other pinky. The doctor did not do anything about it when I first broke it. I can t even write properly and when I touch it, I get a feeling of burning and numbness and just want to start crying. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012