Broke rightarm. In cast. Feeling a bump in the area, cannot straighten arm. Not healed after recasting?

Hello - my daughter broke her right forearm(radial) Dec 21. It was set in the ER and we have been following up with an orthopedic dr who casted and recasted her arm - have had several xrays and all progressing well. So very happy. She is due to get her cast off tomorrow morning. Last night she showed me how much movement was in the cast now (muscle loss I presume) and she says she can now reach into the cast to the site of the break and feels a bump there and doesn t think her arms is straight. She has not had any further bumps to the cast or any pain - Is it possible that the arm did not heal straight when they recasted 2 weeks ago?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013