Breathlessness, worsens after consuming caffeine, chest pain. Asthma or anxiety?

I almost always feel like i cant catch my breath and that im not getting enough air. Even if i amnot doing any physical activites. I could be sitting on my couch watching tv, and i would get this feeling. It also does happen when i am doing physical activities too. I also noticed that it gets a little worse after i consume caffine. I also experience a pain in my chest too. It feels like pressure and like my airways are closed. I am starting to become more and more alarmed every day. I have been to the ER for this problem and i was told that it may be asthma or anxiety . I feel as if it is not anxiety though. I am not really anxious that often. I also have some stomach problems too. After any type of food i eat, my stomach hurts. I also constantly feel fatigued a lot of the time.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012