Diagnosed with Asthma, with shortness of breath and chest pain. History of Bipolar and Anxiety. Is it a heart condition?

I am 19 years old , weight 145 pounds and am 5 foot 5. I was diagnosed with asthma about 6 weeks ago. My symptoms include chest pain and shortness of breath. I am using an inhaler , but it only helps with the shortness of breath. The chest pain has woken me up at night, and I am worried that it is a heart condition. I am bipolar and have had anxiety , but my anti anxiety medications don t relieve the chest pain either. Also, sometimes my heart will pound loudly and my chest will hurt. Is it a heart condition, or just the asthma?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013