Breathlessness, anxiety, high pulse rate. Taking steroids in inhalers. Asthma symptoms?

Hi, I am 25 year old Female. I have shortness of breathe. I feel anxious and my breathing becomes even worse. Now a days i am feeling more anxious with no reason. My heart is beating fast. I have no other health concern. My insuarnce got expired. I will take new one but after 2 weeks since my finanacial situation is not at all good right now. I experienced this problem in last December...went to doctor...she gave steroid in inhaler (albuterol)...i felt said that might be asthma ... So can u plz tell me is there anything serious...i know i should take insurance as soon as possible...but jst want to know if there is anything emergency
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013