Have COPD and asthma, can hardly breathe and downhill. Suggest?

I have c.o.p.d and asthma. right now I can hardly breath, I have been great for months then slowly downhill aga
in, done everything I am suppose to do, don't want to end up in hospital, Please help.
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Causes of downhill:pills,indoor,outdoor activities

Detailed Answer:

First, you need to discover what has caused this downhill: anything related to your job, daily (indoor or outdoor) activities, any chemical you recently changed, etc.

Next, do follow your doctor's advice on using ventolin and other asthma medicines.

In addition, you are mentioning to have diabetes; did you experience any changes in your blood sugar readings (oscillations) recently? Have you added or changed any diabetes medication?

Furthermore, heart problems are also similar to symptoms you are just facing, especially, in diabetics like you.

Therefore, if you do not get better after using the "emergency" asthma medicines, go to ER immediately.

Hope it helped!