Breathing difficulty and palpitation upon exposure to smoke and dust, memory loss, headache. Need help

sir i am amit kumar my height is 5ft 6inch & weight is 62kg . my problems is undersigned.... 1.whenever i passed frm an smoking or dusty area i feel imance trouble and on that time my heart beat become fast and also breathing problem 2. also now adays my memory is too weak , i forget everything . 3. whenever somebody asking same question repeayedly i become irritated and in this case i feel too headechue 4. when i asked somebody to this andif he ignore i feel headachue and i want to destroy something or kill him and this headechue is on long term 5. for this case i consult aiims doctor he advice me to take asthamas medicine
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013