Breaking lips, swollen lower and upper lip, rash on nose and near eyes. Sour teeth, heaviness in head. What can be done ?

Hello Sir, My lips are breaking and swollen lower lip and upper lip . also rash on my nose and near by eyes both side. Important is that lips are breaking and burning very much. Also my teeth are sour(acidic), and head feels heavy due to allergic reaction . Seen doctor and prescirbed Cetirizine , Ranitidine, Omnacortil, Hydroxyzine, and Eumosone and Soframycin creams. But still allergic reaction and above situation is still exists. So please let me know what can be done. The prescription was for three days and I stop.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013