Swollen, red eyelids. Rash on upper lip and mouth corner. Signs of lupus?

I have swollen red eyelids and a rash on my upper lip and corners of my mouth. This same thing occurred some two years ago and was cleared with creams and an internal antibiotic. Four days ago I awoke with very swollen upper eye lids and swollen upper lip with rash as if I had been bitten in these areas. Each day since I have woken with these same things. By the end of the day the redness and swelling seems to go down a little. I am concerned it may be signs of lupus.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013