Break out of hives and rashes in summer, taking drops for synergist effect. Still stomach problem, scratchy throat. Solution ?

Hello, For the past few years in the summer I would break out with hives and rashes doctor tested me for allergies with blood work I tested positive for coffee, chocolate, peanuts, soy, diary, corn, potatoes, and wheat. And of course dust mites and dogs, and all outdoor stuff. He said I was having synergist effect so gave me drops. The hives did not happen last winter. Now it seems no matter what I eat I am getting scratchy throat , hives, stuffy nose and headache . I also have delayed reactions with stomaches. I have had many other health conditions for last five years. Anxiety is diagnosis with possible fibro. I seem to always feel sick and there is nothing for me to eat. I have many aches and pains that accompany these other symptoms along with what I can describe as a flushing rush through my body at times. I just am getting so frustrated.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013