Brain injury,Can this problem be associated with my pituitary gland ?

I need help. i have a few weird symptoms that i think are linked to a head injury. To start off, i hit my head very badly 3 years ago and got a concussion but never went to the doctors. I still have a huge painful bump on the top of my head. Since then, i cant gain weight. I am 17 years old and weigh 92 pounds and it hasn't changed except to drop to 89 one day and go back up to 92. I also developed anxiety problems since the incident. I am underdeveloped in many parts of my body, as if i am not done with puberty. Can this problem be associated with my pituitary gland ?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010