Braces for fractured right tibia, feels bent after a fall, weird feeling in knee, cracking noise. Causes ?

hello, i fractured my right tibia . the doctor diagnosed me with tibial tuberosity injury to right tibia, this happend over 2 months and 2 weeks ago and nearly a week ago i had a little clumsy fall. my brace wasnt on so my knee bended slightly more than it should have. ive been to hospital on the monday and had xray and the xray has showed my bone is healing but very slowly. ever since my second fall i feel as if there is an air bubble or a weird feeling in my knee and the need to move it so it can make like a crick noise. this is since the second fall. normally if people get this feeling you can strtch and u would feel betta bt becoz im restricted cuz of the fractured bone i am confused of what to do and what might be causing this.. can u please help me thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012