Fell on knee, hard bumps left after bruise and swelling. X-rays negative for fracture or calcium deposit

About 3 months ago I had a couple of mountain biking accidents and fell on the same knee several times. After all the bruising and swelling went down I was left with a hard bump on my tibial tuberosity. I do not have pain in my knee at all unless i kneel down on that spot, I have a sharp pain that is unbearable. My X-rays came back negative for a fracture or calcium deposit. What else could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012