Both right arm and feet feel like compressed nerves, MRI shows scar tissue in left side. Causes ?

Hello, I recently hurt my back and have been in and out to see my orthopedic dr for 3 weeks now. I had L4-L5 herniation disc surgery 6 years ago. Both of my feet and right arm and hand feel like the nerves are compressed when I sit down. It feels like when you have slept on your arm all night and it has fallen asleep. My MRI showed only scar tissue on the left side and my Dr. said that shouldn t affect my right arm and foot. He is now sending me to a neurologist . What would be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer