Born with small penis, micropenis. Could it have grown to normal now?

my son just turned 2 years old. When he was born. I was told he had a small penis. I researched it and the results I found were micropenis . I took him to the endocrinologist at 3 months and the urologist when he was 5 months and they said his penis was normal. He just turned 2 and his penis still looks small for his age. Could the dr. Have been wrong? Can he have a micropenis now even though he had a normal penis when he was younger?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013