Born deaf, on biliteral Cochlear Implants, diagnosed with ADHD. Is being deaf and ADHD a chemical imbalance ?

I am 20 years old, and currently hearing impaired with biliteral Cochlear Implants. I was born deaf, I am also diagnosed with ADHD . All my life I have been left out of the world in other words, I never did understand everything around me. I started smoking weed, and when I did I noticed I was able to understand a book while being high. Could there be some chemical imbalance that myself and people are me are not aware of? If being deaf AND adhd is a chemical imbalance, then I must be missing certain ways my thoughts triggers compared to a normal person s.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012