Is there any ayurvedic treatment to cure congnital deafness ?

is there any ayurvedica tratment that will cure congnital deafness from root?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Shailesh,

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
Can you please specify the age of the patient having this problem? There are many recent innovations in ENT in the field of hearing for the deaf. We can sort it out.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see congenital deafness is very hard to cure so don't waste your time in alll alternative treatment concern ENT specialist for that.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Devidas Vellodi's  Response
thank you for the inquiry.
By ayurveda we can't cure the problem. you may please consult a ENT specialist
dr.devidas vellodi cochin