Bony bump on back of skull. No pain or headache. What is it?

I have a bony bump on the back of my skull , it is approximately 15 or so degrees north east of my Occipetal protuberence (sp?) if my OP was Mexico city this strange lump would by located around New York. It doesn t hurt, no head aches, no noticeable symptoms, in pretty tiptop health (eg, BP , Cholesterol , healthy weight, non-smoker.) Never really thought much about it but an officer pulled me over and was sure I was on something due to certain cues. Maybe just to get me to divulge information a guilty man may have, I don t know. I had a professor once that came to class obviously drunk or loaded, and it ended up being a brain tumor of sorts.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012