Boils in armpit, prescribed Augmentin. Can deodorant with aluminium cause the boils?

Hello, I have a problem of getting armpit boils on and off. I have a history of this happening before as well and I was prescribed Augmentin 625mg for a week s course and they were gone after that. I am not touching them because I am scared it might become big. I have started another course of augmentin, same dosage and I think the roll on that I am using has aluminium inside it, that s why I am getting this. What should be my course of action after this?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012