Taken Cifran for continuous fever. Done blood test, ultrasonography and X-ray. Have headache. Remedy?

i HAD FEVR UPTO 103.8 FOR 4 DAYAS. I HAVE COMPLETED A COURSE OF CIFRAN 750 FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER 3RD GENERATION BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC FOR 5 DAYS. I HAVE GOT BLOOD TESTED FOR MP, DENGUE , TYPHOID AND ALSO HAVE UNDERGONE WHOLE ABDOMEN ULTRASONOGRAPHY ,CHEST X RAY, CRP TEST. ALL TESTS ARE NEGATIVE BUT STILL I AM HAVING 101 DEGREE TEMP IN THE NIGHT AT ABOUT 10PM WHICH GOES AWAY IN THE MORNING. I ALSO SUFFER FROM HEADACHE WHEN I GET FEVER. I AM 34 YEARS OLD AND AN EXECUTIVE IN A MNC. MY WORK IS SUFFERING AND I AM EXTREMELY WORRIED. PLEASE SUGGEST REMEDY. J MITRA BANGALORE
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012