Body pains, forgetfulness, feeling of pins and needles, sleeplessness, headaches, cracking of bones. Suggestions?

Hello my name is ashley for about 7 yrs now my body.seems to be in pain in my back knee shoulders and hip plus my neck some.days are worst then others im.very forgetful like i walk in a room and all the sudden i no longer know why i went in there and this happens at l east 4 times a day soe ine can poke me and i have this throbbing pain i can not sleep sometimes at night and my headaches are un real any ideal what wrong with me also im only 26 bones crack and pop almost everytime move
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012