Blurred vision, eyes sensitive to light, headaches, vitamin b deficiency. Due to ulcerative colitis?

I have had problems with my eyesight for nearly two years. I have had blurred vision , my vision is like splodges of shadow and speckles of light. I am very photosensitive and suffer a lot of headaches . I have been tested at the hospital and told that my eyes are dry and to use drops. An optition gave me green glasses to reduce the glare from the computer. However, now due to numerous other symptoms i have been diagnosed with vitamin b deficiency, this is likely to be due to me having ulcerative colitis . Do you think this could be what has effected my eyesight all along?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012