Blotchy rash on limbs, itchy. Tried antinflammatory medication. Answers?

Good morning, This is the second morning in a row, I wake up with blotchy rash loolking skin...on my arms and legs. They do not itch . I have a severe problem with my neck aching and feeling sore...could it be I trap a nerve while asleep, therefor the rash? I also feel like a log when waking up during the night/morning especially. Very difficult to move in bed. I excersice everyday by walking or cycling, so I am active and eat resonably well too. I have had over the last week had aching ankles and wrists too. But with this rash I start to wonder what is going on. The other problem I have is my left hip, I have had a cortison injection approx 18 months ago. I cant sleep on my left side, due to it hurts and feels someone is stretching and pulling it . I also underwent physio, acupuncture , antiflammatory etc too. The pain is nagging me 24/7. Physio said there is nothing you can do or have done to your hip apparently its where there joint/socket is. I would really appreciate some answers.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012