Blood streaked sputum, bloody taste in mouth, cepodem, casklot plus, codylex linctus, reasons for it

Good Evening Doctor, on Saturday morning I noticed some blood-streaked sputum coming out with my mouth , it was just once or twice, than every thing became normal, but suddenly on Sunday Night when I was about to sleep i noticed Bloody taste in my mouth then I spitted sputum out side in the light which was equally streaked with blood, so it continued for 5 to 6 times, again later it became normal, I visited a General Physician, He had Prescribed me following medicines, 1. Tab. Cepodem (200 mg) – 1 tab BDPC for 5 days, 2. Tab. Casklot Plus – 1 tan TDS for 3 days, 3. Syp. Codylex Linctus - 5 ml thrice daily and X Ray of Chest and some blood Investigation viz, Toutine Examination (CBC), Paltelet Count, Fasting BS, So I would like to know, what may be the possible reason of it.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012