Blood in urine, feels lazy, headache, uncomfortable urination, ultra sound scan, CT scan , blood test reports normal. Related to mirena coil?

I am experiencing blood in urine (via dip stick), extreme lethargy,headaches, feeling like a need to urinate regularly, uncomfortable urinating, soreness down below especially at night and when I lie down (relieved by holding an ice pack between legs). Have had ultra sound scan, CT scan , bloods taken, and all comes back as normal and without infection and no kidney stones . Could this be related to my Mirena Coil which was fitted 18 months ago?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012