Blood in clothes, brown color, have irregular cycles. What is wrong?

Hello on 6/3 when I woke up and went to the restroom I had blood in my clothes as if I was getting my cycle, I wore a pad throughout the day and there was nothing on the pad all day.. on 6/5 it was the same thing blood in the clothes as if I was getting my cycle. on 6/8 it was a brownish color when I wiped after urinating in the Am wore a pad all day and nothing was in the pad.. On 6/11 it went back to the forst day of bleeding in the clothes when I woke up and nothing in the pad... on 6/12 it was a brown discharge when I woke up in the AM after urinating and nothing in the pad.. I have irregular cycles and it had been since Last year October - December(can t remember the exact month) when I had my last cycle.. Can you please let me know what s wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012