Blood clots in the brain, fainting episodes, slurred speech, excessive sweating. History of paralysis. Cure?

Hello Doctor, My father is having Blood Clotting in his brain. For the past few years he is taking treatment from one of the doctor in XXXXX. He suffers frequent attacks in which he gets unconscious for some time with problem in speech and heavy sweating. He had paralysis attack 15 years back . I would like to consult you for his case as now the attacks are very frequent. He is also having high B.P. and Diabetes .Please guide.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012