Blocked ears, numbness, sinus drainage. Is it wax build up or fluid in ears?

I am unsure if I have wax build up or fluid in my ears. It started in my right ear with a closure. I feel my heart beating in my ear. After a couple of days the left ear began starting to close off as well. I have only about 40% of hearing . I also am experiencing some numbness behind the right ear on the back of my head. I have year round allergies and take Allegra year round. I have tried to switch off to benedryl to try to dry up any fluid that might be in there and was taking ibuprofin to try to reduce any swelling that might be inflamed. I do have some sinus drainage but nothing extreme. It has been a bad year in the Ohio River Valley for pollen . I could not get an ENT appointment for another week. Is the numbness and hearing shut off anything I should worry about and go to an urgent care for if the doctor appointment is still a week away? I have not tried over the counter ear wax removal but the right ear is starting to hurt a little. Do I need an antibiotic and should I go now and get one or just wait for the ENT appointment?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012