Bloating, fatigue, sweating, nausea, dizziness, shakiness, uterus cramping. What is going on?

I am over a month and a half late on my period and have taken two pregnancy tests , both negative. I have been bloated, fatigue ,sweaty, and nauseous for a while. More recently i have been dizzy and shaky. Two days ago i had extremely bad cramping in my uterus area similar to the pain i felt the day after giving birth to my daughter. The nurse told me that was the uterus contracting and moving back down to its right place and that it was normal. The pain is gone but i have had cramps on and off ever since that happened two days ago....could something bad be going on...I m really worried.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012