Bloating due to empty stomach, after meals. Prescribed fasygen. Abdominal ultrasound normal. Cure for symptoms?

I am suffering from bloating for past 3-4 months. It usually occurs after a couple of hours from having meals or at times even due to empty stomach. There is aching between ribs and navel portion. My physician suggested a course of Fasygen (2 times a day * 3-5 days) and a daily dose of Pan-D for couple of months. My family physician s diagnosis included possibilities of GERD/ giardiasis , mental/emotional stress, amoebiasis and gall stones. Accordingly I had a Ultra Sound of my abdomen done, but its results were normal. I am also taking Gasex to avoid bloating for more than a month. After the course of Fasygen, I get a relief for a few days (3-4 days). But the symptoms reappear. And it is usually accompanied by involuntary gaseous discharge.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012