Gurgling in stomach, stomach bloating on left side. Tried omeprazole, antacid. Cure for symptoms?

My name is xxxxxx . i am 36 years old man . I feel gurgling water in my stomach since 3 months ago . endoscopy and ultrasound done . all result normal . i already tried omeprazole , antacid and simethicone but still the symptoms same . Feeling full of water on left side of stomach . while i breath rumbling and gurgling sound produce . Stomach is distention and fullness . what kind of disese is this . i want appropriate answer and medication too .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013