Bloated with aches in abdomen. Why do I have blood in stool and dullness in stomach?

Hello, I ve had lower abdominal aching/ bloating for the past 8/9 years. Lately it s seem to be a little bit worse as far as the bloating feeling goes. It happens more now right after I eat something or drink something.. It s a dull bloating aching, I wouldnt say it was painful, more of an irritating uncomfortable ache. Kind of like if I had to pee real bad and have been holding it for a long time. I seem fine in the mornings after sleeping but once the day gets started it picks back up until I go to bed. I ve had off and on blood in my stool , bloody streaks and sometimes bloody clots or tissue like blood clots. I know I need to see a doctor but wanted to maybe get some idea of what s wrong, what to expect and maybe see if others have had or seen the same symptoms as me. Thank you for any advice.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012